Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Business resurgence on Fishtown's Frankford Avenue [PREB]
· Michelle Obama gets Downton Abbey before everyone else [The Cut]
· Shoe designer Charles Philip sues Gap over copyright [P6]
· Dannijo launches a bridal jewelry line [Elle]
· Lady Gaga heard Versace is designing her tour outfits [Vogue UK]
· Chanel's Scotland show will be held in a roofless castle [Telegraph]