- This not-too-tight frock will hide those extra helpings of stuffing. Count on the print to camouflage gravy dribbles. Graham & Spencer Starlight Print Dress, $298 at Th
- Direct attention to this statement necklace and avoid awkward lulls in conversation. Iosselliani necklace, $385 at Arcad
- After dinner, swap those heels for velvet loafers. Bunny slippers are never appropriate in public, even after your third Bloody Mary. Darby Velvet Loafers, $198 at J.Cre
- With everything from nail polish remover and lip balm to a sewing kit and stain remover, this Emergency Kit will see you through the year's busiest day for travel. Pinch Emergency Kit
- For downtime between courses, your laptop is essential and one of your only links to the outside world. For the love of all that's holy, keep it safe with this Out of Office Laptop Sleeve, $60 at Kate Spade.
- Nothing can ease you into a food coma quite like wearing a cozy sweater next to the fire. Flower Power Cardi, $168 at Free People.
- When all else fails, escape the in-laws with a not-so-speedy getaway at 15mph. Printed Cruiser, $450 at Lilly Pu