Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· CVS opens at 22nd and South, local residents not psyched. [PREB]
· Where to donate food, toys, and clothes. [Roxborough-Manayunk Patch]
· Behind Karlie Kloss's Target-Neiman lookbook shoot [Fashionologie]
· A.P.C. expanding US business [WWD, sub req'd]
· Warning: There are toxic chemicals in your clothes [BoF]
· Paris Hilton's new Mecca store prompts Twitter ire [The Cut]
· Anna dello Russo: Fashion's optimist [Style.com]