Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Main Line businesses see big returns from weekend sales [MLMN]
· Nobody freak out: Beyoncé will direct her HBO documentary [Vulture]
· WSJ. ups the artsy ante with creative director Magnus Bergus [The Cut]
· Hedi Slimane taps a lady to front first menswear campaign [Telegraph]
· Givenchy shuts down H&M collab rumors [Vogue UK]