Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ombre Amethyst Gemstone Bracelet, $5500. All prices are pre-discount.
- Gold Rocks Faceted Gold Ring, $695
- Signature Caviar Drop Earrings, $195
- Glacier Peridot Gemstone Stud Earrings, $325
- Luna Pearl Cluster Necklace, $395
- Venus Mother of Pearl Doublet Stack Ring, $195
- Rare Wonders elephant pendant necklace, $295
- Signature Caviar Beaded Hinge Bracelet, $1295
The annual Lagos sample sale begins tomorrow, with 50 percent off hundreds of pieces from the Philadelphia-based jewelry company. Those familiar with the brand know that Lagos has a boutique in Rittenhouse; however, the sample sale with take place at the Walter P. Miller Building at 441 N. Fifth Street. Our advice: Arrive within the last two hours of the day when it tends to be the least busy. (Don't worry about a dwindling selection: inventory is refreshed throughout the day.) And don't forget that tax will be added onto the final cost of your jewelry—Philadelphia tax is 8 percent.
The sale runs from 12pm to 8pm tomorrow and from 11am to 6pm on Saturday, with a repeat performance next week. Consult the dealfeed for more details, and check out the gallery above for the merch that we'll be on the lookout for.
· Lagos Sample Sale [Lagos]
· Lagos [Official Site]