Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Leopard Print Canvas Oxfords, $49.95 at Gap.
- Cat Behavior Window Decals, $9.95 at Pine Street's Omoi Zakka Shop.
- Hand-poured scented candles to cover up the cat smell, $26 at Duross and Langel.
- Blui Leopard Print Scarf, $199 at Intermix.
- Kitty Slippers, $11.88 at Target.
- Cat DJ Scratch Desk', $40 at Urban Outfitters.
- Also from Urban Outfitters, the Wanted Cat Pint Glass, $8.
- Sterling silver Arched Cat Necklace, $118 at Anthropologie.
- Black Kitty Tights, $34 at Old City's Smak Parlour.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses, $68 at C. Wonder.
- Current Elliot Letterman Shirt, $138 at Old City's Third Street Habit.
- More cats! Contact the Philladelphia Animal Welfare Society to adopt. (Actual cats may differ from models shown.)
We all have at least one: A cat-crazed friend who alternates her time between classes at Tyler and clogging up your Instagram feed with snapshots of her beloved feline children. Here, we present one dozen locally-sourced gifts that she'd be happy to unwrap this holiday season. Click through the slideshow, above.
· T'Giving Survival Guide: Equip Yourself for Turkey Day [Racked Philly]