BirdQueen Designs Philadelphia
- "The Chocolate Cuppy Cake Necklace ($15) was inspired by Megon Dee, a friend who owns Corazon Cakery in Baltimore."
- "Drawn from nature, the Rice Paper Butterfly Necklace ($36) has a design that's both striking and bold, with a high-contrast print."
- "The Red Poppy Necklace ($36) is a design I've had for a while, but it remains popular. The asymmetry appeals to people, and I love the vibrant red. Because it's so popular,
- "The Red Poppy Post Earrings ($12) are a recent upgrade. I used to have a dangle earring available, but there was something "off" about them in my opinion. These are simpler,
- "The Peacock Half Bib Necklace ($45) has also been around for a while, and it's most popular in green. The
- "Even though this color doesn't occur in nature on peacock feathers, these Gold Peacock Feather Earrings ($15) are my favorites to wear with almost anything—
- "The Folk Flower Bib Necklace ($50) was inspired by the folk art and bold colors from Pennsylvania Dutch hex signs. Keep an eye out for more necklace and earri
- "The Beige Folk Flower Necklace ($18) is a more subdued piece from the Folk Flower Series."
- "The Spear Bib Necklace ($65) is a new design with simple lines. Customers always comment on how they can't believe it's flat! In person, it really looks 3D."