Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Diamond Stud Cluster Earrings ($295) from Safian & Rudolph on Jewelers Row.
- Tiffany's Sterling Silver Bead Earrings ($125) are simple and chic.
- From Philly jewelry designer Concrete Polish, the Rose Gold Adjustable Fox Ring ($130).
- Sterling silver Savine Earrings ($88), handmade at Queen Village's Bario-Neal.
- BirdQueen Design's green peacock feather earrings ($15) and half-bib n
- From Swag Boutique, the Flower and Bead Dangle Earrings ($15).
- Faceted crystal "Trevi" and "Novella" earrings ($118) from the Main Line boutique Menagerie.
- Hot pink resin earrings ($15), cuff ($18), and
- Teardrop Necklace ($32) from local jewelry designer Marlyn Schiff.
- Flower and Gem Bracelet ($30) at Midtown's Scarlet Fiorella.
- Might Roar Cheetah Ring ($38) at C.Wonder in the King of Prussia Mall.
- Brass Earrings by We Dream in Colour, $67 at Aoki Boutique.
- From Kate Spade, the On the Rocks Hinged Bangle ($128).
- Bullet casing and amethyst necklace ($45) from Philly's own Sultana Aschim Jewelry.
- From Pine Street's Omoi Zakka Shop, the Shinzi Katoh Candy Apple Ring ($78).
- Striped Coral Necklace ($52) from Old City's Vagabond Boutique.
They say the best things come in small packages, and we tend to agree—unless you're still paying for the contents of that little blue box in 2053. Here, we present 16 jewelry picks that won't break the bank. Bonus for you holiday shopping procrastinators: These dazzlers are all locally-available.
· Twelve Cat-tastic Gifts for Your Feline Obsessed Friend [Racked Philly]
· T'Giving Survival Guide: Equip Yourself for Turkey Day [Racked Philly]