Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mob ties are part of what's stopping West Passyunk pawn shop [Passyunk Post]
· The Walking Company, Body Central, Cotton On open in Moorestown Mall [Racked Inbox]
· Coco Rocha says her Longchamp ads weren't Photoshopped [Fashionologie]
· Saint Laurent gets its second Vogue cover [The Cut]
· L'Wren Scott moves runway show from Paris to London [WWD]