Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Philly installs condom dispensers in 22 high schools [Jezebel]
· Holiday retails sales weakest since 2008 [bizjournals]
· Jimmy Choo will launch a second fragrance called Flash [Fashion Etc.]
· Hearst announces new Creative Chief position [WWD]
· A recap of all the pre-fall 2013 shows [Fashionologie]
· "Arrrgh! Monsters of Fashion" is the real name of a new exhibition [WWD]