Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mini-Stripe Sequin Tee, $29.95 at Gap.
- Feather Ushanka Hat ($242) from Joan Shepp.
- From Intermix, Diane von Furstenberg's Sequin Tweed Shorts ($365).
- From Rittenhouse Square's Adresse, the Jenni Kayne Embellished Top ($495).
- Lovemarks Sequin Peplum Top, $59 at Kembrel.
- The Aurora Chain Wrapped Drop Earrings ($253) from Philly's own Nicole Miller.
- The hot pink Pretty Tulle Party Dress, $88 at Smak Parlour.
- From Steve Madden, the Gold Studlyy Loafers ($47.99).
- From the Target/Neiman Marcus x CFDA collab, the Tracy Reese Blouse ($39.99).
- The Tie Dye Feather Skirt ($69.99) from Zara.
Whether you relish or avoid the debauchery of the parade, you can't deny our Mummers put on quite a show. Reflective of the flamboyant fashion (sequins! brights! metallics!) seen strutting down Broad Street on New Year's Day, these standout styles will have 'em doing a double-take—in a good way. Our advice: Dont wear all of these at once. Check out our slideshow, above.
· Sixteen Jewelry Picks That Won't Zap Your Savings [Racked Philly]
· Twelve Cat-tastic Gifts for Your Feline-Obsessed Friend [Racked Philly]