King of Prussia Mall Holiday Decorations
- The mall features two central holiday displays: one in the Court, the other in the Plaza.
- Custom-designed for the mall, the Bloomingdale's Court holiday tree measures in at 48 feet.
- The tree performs an hourly animated light show choreographed to a seven-minute holiday soundtrack.
- The tree bears the weight of 152 animated toys and ornaments, 60 strobe lights, and thousands of white lights.
- Toys featured on the tree include teddy bears, rocking horses, toy soldiers, dolls, and toy tops.
- Over in the Plaza's Nordstrom Court, a holiday carousel displays scenes from Valley Forge National Historic Park and Longwood Gardens.
- Eighteen handmade, handpainted reindeer circle the inside of the carousel. "You must be this tall to ride," says Santa.
- A 30-foot tree perches atop the carousel, twinkling with over 22,450 miniature lights.
- The carousel cresting features ten hand-painted scenes unique to the Valley Forge area, and required over 200 hours of artistic rendering.
- Inspired by Longwood Gardens, over a quarter million individual petals comprise the flower bed at the carousel's base.
- Twenty life-sized decorated reindeer greet shoppers at the mall’s entrances.
- With a combined height of 48 feet, the world's largest man-made Manzanita reindeer stand guard at the mall's Neiman Marcus entrance. The reindeer are crafted from the branches of the Manzanita shru