Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "The Golden Feather Ring ($118) is an antiqued, gold-plated feather that wraps around your finger. Adjustable sizing means an easy fit for everyone!"
- The Turquoise Trifecta Necklace ($198) is a simple design that makes a bold statement. This style is all about the bright pop of color!
- "The Full Circle Necklace ($258) features a quartz crystal pendant that hangs within two concentric circles. A fringe of chain cascades below. I love the feelin
- "The Hexagram Bracelet ($268) embodies my current obsession with geometric shapes and patterns and the use of negative space. This pattern of intersecting triangle
- "The Turquoise Ladder Necklace ($298) is a bold and edgy statement piece. I love the repetition and movement created by the turquoise."
- "The Moonstone Handpiece ($238) features three beautiful, iridescent rainbow moonstones set in sterling silver. Both the cuff and ring are adjustable for an easy
- "I'm inspired by the eagle because it's the ultimate free spirit! We hope that the Soaring Eagle Necklace ($128) will bring wearers the strength, courage, and
- "Bring out your inner boho goddess with the Golden Leaf Hairpiece ($98)!"
We can't enough of Adorn's bohemian-chic accessories. Nestled on Frankford Avenue, the eco-friendly boutique boasts nature-inspired displays filled with gemstone and semi-precious stone jewelry—all of which is handmade by store owner/designer Sarah Lewis. Click through the images above for the Lewis' take on some of her favorite pieces from Adorn's new Holiday Lookbook, and learn how a necklace will have you channeling your inner Bald Eagle.
· Adorn [Official Site]
· Easy Money Alert: The Adorn Yourself Photo Contest is On [Racked Philly]