Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Holiday diagram tea towels and stationery from Girls Can Tell.
- Hand-cut sterling silver teacup and kettle jewelry set by Bathtub Jungle.
- Fabric tech sleeves by Rogue Theory.
- Illustrated Philly neighborhood maps from Zucchini & Co.
- Ink jet shrink film jewelry from BirdQueen Designs.
- Hand-poured soy candles from Melo Studios.
- Golden Girls ornaments from Night Owl Designs.
- Pop culture-inspired tees from Typsy Gypsy.
- Handmade soaps and cosmetics from Volta Organics.
Crafty Balboa's Holiday Craft Fair is tomorrow and will feature holiday gifts from over 60 local vendors. Expect handmade, affordably-priced jewelry, paper goods, clothing, housewares, and ceramics from Philly-area artisans and designers.
The fair runs from 11am to 6pm, but you'd be well advised to show up early: The first 50 shoppers through the door will score a free, limited-edition Girls Can Tell tote filled with special items from Crafty Balboa vendors. Click through our gallery above for a sneak peek at tomorrow's offerings.
· Crafty Balboa [Official Site]