Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- From City Sports, Patagonia's Down Fiona Parka, $250
- From Lilly Pulitzer, the Lauren Printed Puffer Vest, $198
- Kate Spade's Pow Pow Mittens, $35
- J.Crew's Majesty Peacoat, $189.99
- Cozy Neon Scarf, $29.95 at Gap
- Collection Bateau Sweater, $119.99 at J.Crew
- Handknit Trapper Hat, $168 at Anthropologie
- Magenta Velvet Leggings, $42 at American Apparel
It's not everyday that we take style cues from people not yet old enough to drive, but for the Obama girls, we're making an exception. Sasha and Malia wowed during yesterday's Inauguration, wearing coordinating shades and plum and purple, renewing our infatuation with winter brights. Here, we present eight color-happy finds to ward off this week's winter weather.
· How This Shop Owner Would Shoe Kate's Royal Tootsies [Racked Philly]
· Twelve Cat-tastic Gifts for Your Feline Obsessed Friend [Racked Philly]
· Ten Flamboyant Fashion Finds for the Zany Mummer in You [Racked Philly]