Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Barnes & Noble closing 30% of stores [NBC10]
· JCPenney to bring back the sale [6ABC]
· How this jewelry shop owner went from Etsy to brick-and-mortar [Patch]
· Anna Wintour's appointment affected by boyfriend's taxes? [Telegraph UK]
· Gap is the DoC's jeggings source [HuffPo]
· Cara Delevingne lip-synchs to Shania Twain for LOVE [Telegraph UK]
· Emilio Pucci designed Rita Ora's concert costumes [Vogue UK]