Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lula's Bowtied Blouse, $88 at Anthropologie
- Light Pink Faux Fur Jacket, $34.98 at Target
- Jeanne Simmons hat, $68 at Joan Shepp
- Leather Passport Cover, $45 at J.Crew
- Gilded Brocade Cafe Capris, $148 at J.Crew
- Tiffany & Co. Pearl Bracelet, $275
- Lilly Pulitzer Kerry Dress, $288
- J.Crew Jackie Cardigan, $65
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Kate Spade Checkered Sadie Skirt, $298
- From Walnut Street's Suzanne Roberts, the Oska Tube Scarf, $56.50
- From Old City's Smak Parlour, the Darling Stripled Burglar Top, $44
- Like the gown Kelly wore to wed Prince Rainier of Monaco, the Anne Barge Anniston gown from Ardmore's Elizabeth Johns bridal boutique
She may have moved to Manhattan at an early age to start a career in modeling and acting, but Grace Kelly was always a Philly girl at heart. Born in Philadelphia in 1929, the society girl-turned-Oscar-winning actress was catapulted to fame as Alfred Hitchcock's muse before she progressed to her real starring role as Princess of Monaco—but we remember best for her impeccable American style. Always polished and perfectly coiffed, Kelly's wardrobe was marked by bows, lace, collars, pearls, hats—all things ladylike and prim. Click through the slideshow above for local fashion finds inspired by the late Princess.
· All Whale Week coverage [Racked Philly]