Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "The purple ESSKA Heela ($160) is the perfect mid-heel for day."
- Brennan suggests Kate wear the tan 80%20 "Edie" peep-toe loafer ($198) with trousers.
- "Poetic License's "Red Alert" peep-toe pumps ($119) would go great with elegant evening dresses."
- "The Camileon Heels 'Marta' ($129) would be perfect for a suit."
- The Camileon Heels have an adjustable heel, "perfect for pregnant mums."
In honor of the 31st birthday of Kate Middleton, we asked Elena Brennan, the London-born owner of the Fabric Row footwear boutique Bus Stop, to select some shoes from her shop that best reflect the Duchess' impeccable British style (we are not worthy!) "I would still put her in heels as she has such lovely long legs, but I would definitely consider comfort seeing as she's pregnant," says the store owner. Click through the photos above for Brennan's picks.
· Bus Stop [Official Site]