Grunge Fall 2013
- 100% cotton Longhorn Skull and Rose Tunic by RAGs & Thread, $42 at Aoki.
- This slightly oversized, slouchy sweater helps you nail the tomboy look. Leopard Print Sleeved Jumper by Lucca Couture, $72 at Aoki
- Black and red checks and cute cut-outs make this fit and flare dress the perfect combo of feminine and edgy. Skater Dress by Lucca Couture, $86 at Aoki
- Flannel shirt with gold studding and faux leather sleeves and collar by Reverse, $62 at Aoki
- From Chestnut Street's Knit Wit: Alexander Wang Jacket, $1,750; Closed Jeans, $229; Equipment Blouse, $248.
- The look from Knit Wit is completed by a pair of Matisse boots, $150.
- Also from Knit Wit: Carolina Amato Fingerless Gloves, $50. (Knit Wit photos courtesy Briana Louise Sposato.)
- From East Passyunk Avenue's Nicole Rae Styer: Houndstooth tunic, $65; studded bracelets, $30; embellished bird cage-style hat, $55; vintage denim vest, $30; Sultana Asc
- Also from Nicole Rae Styer: High-low embellished top, $62; Sultana Aschim skull and crossbone earrings, $30; embellished animal print clutch, $40; leather woven vintage
- From Smak Parlour: Fitted Sweater Skirt, $45; Charcoal Skull Top, $52; Faux Leather Distressed Jacket, $70; Skull Scarf, $18
- Also from Smak Parlour: Rose Eye Skull Tank, $42; American Flag Denim Shirt, $54; Hair Scarf, $8; Lion Head Necklace, $25.