Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A classic wrap dress takes you from work to opening reception. Cristella Dress, $216.00, Mushmina
- These readers will help you see even the most abstract of prints. Slivered Cat Readers, $38, Anthropologie.
- Who says artist aprons can’t be chic? The Podolls Classic ShirtDress, $158, Vagabond Boutique.
- Perfect for date night at the art gallery. Nightlight LNG SLV Dress by Finders Keepers, $165, Aoki Boutique.
- Because all purses are works of art in their own right. Lee Coren Landscape Clutch, $65, Vagabond Boutique.
- Sculptural jewelry at its best. Double Bar Ring in Gold with Sapphire, 135.00, Concrete Polish.
- This tank makes a major statement. Grey Tank Top, $25.00, Mariel Rojo.
- Show your architectural intelligence with a purse inspired by the popular Art Deco period. Art Deco Clutch, $58.00, Smak Parlour.
- Try these printed pants with a complementary printed top for a chic, eclectic look. Ark & Co. Editorial Geometric Print Slim Pants, SALE $49.99, South Moon Under.
- Sharp clean lines=stellar design. Solid Cage Bracelet - Marlyn Schiff, $58. Pileggi Boutique.
Today marks the beginning of the 9th annual Design Philadelphia, a city wide festival celebrating Philadelphia's creative industries. From open studios, to exhibitions, lectures, tours, workshops, and the like, you'll likely find yourself in some boutique, gallery, or museum hobnobbing with curators and designers. How do you stand out amongst a sea of creative professionals? Think sculptural jewelry, architectural lines, and lots of vibrant prints for your outfit inspiration.