Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why men shouldn't dress up for Halloween [Esquire]
· New Google Glass still doesn't look chic [Racked SF]
· Restoration Hardware's next move is an art journal [T]
· Longtime luxury jewelry designer dishes on working for Karl Lagerfeld [Elle]
· Group protested stop-and-frisk outside Barneys in NYC yesterday [Reuters]
· Kenzo designers tested their new Kalifornia bag with a road trip down Cali's coast [WSJ]