Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why Virgin is the most stylist airline [Racked SF]
· With Kate Moss collection, Topshop set to enter China [CNBC]
· NYC's Public School wins the CFDA/Fashion Fund award [LAT]
· Designer Mary Katrantzou opening an e-shop on November 20 [StyleFile]
· Chanel acquires Paris' Old World ateliers before they go out of business [T]
· Taylor Swift to perform at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show [Harper's Bazaar UK]
· Abercrombie and American Eagle suffer as poor teens change their shopping habits [BoF]