Genuinely Cool Philadelphia Souvenirs
- Hand-poured Soy Wax Candle, $32 from Midtown Village soapmakers Duross & Langel
- Ben Franklin Letterpress Postcard, $5 by Black Heart Letterpress, stocked by Nice Things Handmad
- This Mosaic Tote ($24) features the design from the Billie Tsien floor mosaic at The Barnes Museum.
- Conjoined Gingerbread Men Cookie Cutter, $6.50 at the Mutter Museum
- I Pretzel Philly Onesie, $30 at South Street's Busybee Homestore
- Philadelphia Travel Print, $40 from Pilot & Captain
- 1950 Whiz Kids Wool Felt Philadelphia Phillies Pennant, $20 at Mitchell & Ness
- Look for this embroidered Philadelphia pillow ($148) at Midtown Village's Open House and Verde boutiques.
- Philly Soft Pretzel dish towel, $15 at East Passyunk Avenue's Occasionette
- Philly-themed Marcie Blaine artisinal chocolates (prices vary) from Midtown Village's Verde. [Image credit: Marcie Turney for Visit Philly/Instagram]
- The Duke x Phila Tee, $28 at Duke & Winston
- You won't regret taking home a box of these vanilla Love Cookies, $36/half-dozen at Whipped Bakeshop.
- Love Beaded Purse, $26 at Verde and Open House boutiques
- Apolis Market Philadelphia Bag, $68 at Terrain in Glen Mills
- Philadelphia Wine Tote, $15 at Manayunk's The Little Apple
- Philly Drinking Glasses, $12 each at Midtown's Open House
- You can't leave Philly without a bottle of Root from Old City's Art in the Age. [Image credit: Jillian Guyette for Visit Philly/Instagram]