Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you purchased the 18 pieces of jewelry in our gallery after the jump, you'd incur a tab of over $125K. However, you can browse them for free during Stone and Strand's pop-up shop series, which kicks off tomorrow at Boyds' third floor contemporary department.
The luxury e-commerce site will showcase a selection of diamond- and jewel-encrusted baubles from the likes of Alison Lou, Elizabeth & James, Anna Ruth Henriques, Ray Griffiths, and the Main Line's own Barbara Ellick, the Philadelphia region's first designer to be included on the Stone and Strand designer roster.
Stones and Strands will pop up at Boyds on Thursday, November 21, and Friday, November 22, from 9:30am to 6pm, both days, before moving to the boutique space inside Cook from 11am to 1pm, Saturday, November 23. P.S. Some of the pieces are as low as $95, so the pop-up is just as shoppable for those of us who don't commute by yacht.
- Ray Griffiths Amber Drop Earrings, $6,369
- Crows Nest Diamond Dream Feather Earrings, $17,550
- Anna Ruth Henriques Soiree Earrings, $2,948
- Mary Esses Diamond Leaf Earrings, $2,100
- Katherine Jetter Vine Earrings, $6,200
- Mary Esses bangles, $340—$1,120
- Ray Griffiths Crown Work Cable Link Bracelet, $12,089
- Twig Wrap Ring, $220
- Alison Lou Black Enamel Eyes Ring, $2,500
- Daniel-Philip Belevitch Double Finger Rose Leaf Ring, $9,000
- Katherine Jetter Poison Berry Opal Ring, $30,000
- Katherine Jetter Queen Ruby II Ring, $28,000
- Khai Khai Jewelry At @ Ring, $1,120
- Khai Khai Jewelry Hashtag Ring, $825
- Khai Khai Jewelry Mini Shockwave Ring, $900
- Anna Ruth Henriques Dragonfly Pendant, $979
- Alison Lou Love Struck Pendant, $1,990
- Alison Lou Mwa! Pendant, $1,990
· Stone and Strand [Official Site]
· Your Jewelry Box Is Incomplete Without This One Sparkly Item [Racked Philly]
· Calling All D.I.Y. Brides: Put a Ring On It at Tselaine [Racked Philly]