Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
1) Philadelphia: Just in time for the weekend, here comes the Eater Philly Brunch Heatmap! Get the details on the city's newest brunches, then get to work eating your way through the whole list.
2) Rittenhouse: The city's foodie community is getting together to host a bunch of special events to benefit the victims of Typhoon Haiyan. The first is a special happy hour this Sunday.
3) Philadelphia: As Thanksgiving creeps up, you might realize you could use a hand getting dinner on the table. Eater's guide to not cooking Thanksgiving dinner rounds up the best spots to order up turkeys, sides, and pies.
4) Philadelphia: This week we unveiled the winners of the fourth annual Eater Awards. See who was crowned Philly's Chef of the Year, Restaurant of the Year, and more.
· Eater Philly [philly.eater]