- This Ready-to-wear Cotton Blazer ($395) from Commonwealth Proper is a great addition
- While you’re giving thanks, you can feel proud wearing this made-in-NYC bow tie by Mad Handsome ($70). Shown here in gray, there are other colors and styles available, including a black bow tie with metallic blue pattern. Buy the bow tie at Headhouse Dist
- Handmade lapel flowers ($25-40) from Rittenhouse Square new men's shoe store ToBox are perfect for accessorizing that Commonwealth Proper blazer. Store co-owner Dai To makes these little guys with old suit
- Planning to wear black chinos or even dark jeans? J Shoes' sleek "Fellow" boots ($229 at Fabric Row footwear boutique Bus Stop) will go great with a slim trouser and crisp white button up.
- This Gooseneck Garment Bag ($132) from Blue Claw Co. is what you need to keep your clothes wrinkle free while traveling. Bonus: It’s made in the USA. Shop the bag