Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside The Sartorialist's closet [The Coveteur]
· Four career tips from Jenna Lyons [Marie Claire UK]
· Shoe brand LD Tuttle has opened a web shop [WWD]
· Kelly Osbourne filmed her tattoo removal [StyleWatch]
· Michele Lamy talks Rick Owens' Paris show and their life [StyleFile]
· In Venezuela, even the store mannequins have had plastic surgery [NYT]
· Levi's launches new sustainable line, Wellthread, but won't sell it in the US [Guardian]