Ian Holiday Gift Guide
- Rejuvenate from a chaotic December with the Eyes Renew Treatment ($65) and Eviama Simple Facial ($109) from Eviama Life Spa in Midtown Village. [Image credit:
- From American Trench, this wool and cotton scarf ($72) is gorgeous. Made in America and designed in Philadelphia, it'll will keep you warm while making you feel good fo
- Handmade in West Philly, PB & Jams's nut butters are all-natural and come in five varieties. This particular gift set ($25) has four of the varieties, along with two jam flavors.
- Sassafras Bar is an awesome place to grab holiday libations and modified traditional Philly foods (e.g. a Philly cheesesteak with brie). Grab a gift certificate (varying amounts) at their Old City location and treat
- This cocktail kit ($340) is available online and at Art in the Age in Old City. Pack this with your favorite holiday libations and some snacks, and head to your friend’s hou
- Pointer Brand makes this camo tote bag ($70), available at Totem Brand in the South Street Headhouse District. It’s lightweight and durable. Wear it now, wear it in the spring; it works for all seasons.
- Get in the holiday spirit with red polka dot pants ($88) by Publish available at Ps & Qs in the South Street Headhouse District.
- This customized stationery ($49.95) from The Papery comes with 50 printed cards and corresponding blank envelopes. If you’re sending thank you notes, why not send those notes on personalized stationery?
- Dirty Dust Spice Blend ($16.99) from Cook Dirty is a blend of garlic, turmeric and other spices. It can be used for a lot of dishes (mainly meats), but is also used for chef Ian Russo’s
- These Japanese selvage denim jeans ($298) by Norman Porter are constructed in Philadelphia with, well, Japanese selvage denim. They have a very crisp look and form to your body as
- Jillian Essex bracelets ($39 each) are great simple additions to a weekend outfit. I like the silver accents against the black beads. They’re available at Metro Men’s Clothing on East Passyunk Avenue.