Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Your dog-loving friends clog up your Instagram feed with pics of their favorite pups, but come holiday time, it's these canine-committed pals who are the easiest to shop for. Making your search even easier, here are 10 gifts guaranteed to breed excitement in those who put Fido first.
- Puppy Uppers Canister, $138 at Jonathan Adler
- Paul Smith Bulldog Cufflinks, $135 at Boyds
- Silk Golden Retriever Tie, $45 at Wayne's The Little House Shop
- Julianna Swaney 'Gaurdian Print', $26 at Art Star
- Made within Duross & Langel's in-house soap kitchen, the Good Dog! Gift Box includes wet and dry dog shampoo and a healing salve. $38 at Duross & Langel
- 2014 Cavallini Vintage Dogs Weekly Planner, $14.95 at Paper Source
- Mariposa Recycled Aluminum Labrador Platter, $54.95 at Scarlett Alley
- Royal Terriers Slipper Loafers, $138 at C. Wonder
- Filson Shelter Cloth Dog Coat, $70 at Paoli's Trove General
- Pennsylvania-made leather dog collar, $40 at Duke & Winston