Philly Store Openings
- Back in September, NoLibs jewelry boutique Concrete Polish was reborn as Ritual Ritual, which now carries jewelry and apparel from a number of
- Joan Shepp vacated her longtime spot at 1616 Walnut Street, which was quickly scooped up by Theory.
- Men's designer shoes and leather accessories are the focus of Tobox, a men's boutique that opened in Rittenhouse in November.[Image credit:
- Viv Pickle's former storefront in Old City is now home to Scout Salvage, a vintage shop specializing in reclaimed industrial/farm furniture on the cheap. The store
- A new men's addition to South Street, Totem Brand opened during the summer. The store carries USA-made or -manufactured wearables from brands l
- Part boutique, part coffeehouse, United by Blue's first-ever brick-and-mortar location opened in Old City back in August. [Image credit:
- Chestnut Hill welcomed Style Camp's mix of denim, jewelry, accessories, and home decor in the spring. [
- Jinxed opened not one, but two new stores in 2013: one on South Fourth Street during the spring, the other in
- Madewell opened a location on Walnut Street in October, in the space formerly occupied by Arden B. [Image credit:
- Sara Selepouchin unveiled her popular East Passyunk Avenue gift boutique, Occasionette, in April.