Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
For those whose idea of a wild night includes Netflix, a hot bath, and a glass (or three) of Merlot, holiday gifts are best kept close to home. Here, we present eight presents that celebrate where the heart is, guaranteed to keep your favorite homebody cozied up and merry all winter long.
- Moccasin Slipper, $34 at Nordstrrom
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe, $124 at Scarlett Alley
- BedHead Houndstooth Classic Cotton PJs, $138 at Hope Chest Lingerie
- Knit Cotton Throw, $125 at Jonathan Adler
- Juniper Ridge Incense, $14 for a 40-pack at Paoli's Trove General
- Handmade mango wood Bhavani Bath Rack, $65 at Wayne's Deconstructed Living
- Monogrammed stemless wine glasses, $102/set of six at the Main Line's The Little House Shop
- Made in NYC ceramic Judy Webber tea set, $120 at Sansom Street's stadler-Kahn