Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Handcrafted crystal, precious metal, and gemstone jewelry by Old Blood.
- Embellished apparel and accessories from East Passyunk Avenue's Nicole Rae Styer Boutique.
- Hand-drawn stationery by Rachelink.
- Children's clothes and toys by Tadpole Creations.
- Frame-ready illustrations and prints by Malachy Egan.
- Infinity scarves, apparel, handbags, and more made with upcycled and vintage fabrics from Phea Jean.
- Cool jewelry and air plant terrariums from Stitch Prism.
- All-natural, handmade soaps, balms, lotions, and more from Volta Organics.
Philly's newest craft bazaar, the 30th Street Craft Market, debuts tomorrow at 11 am within 30th Street Station's North Waiting Room. A collaborative effort from West Philly's VIX Emporium and the University City District, the market will feature locally-made jewelry, paper goods, housewares, children's items, one-of-a-kind apparel, and more from 30 vendors. Lest you get overwhelmed by all of tomorrow's awesomeness, we've plucked eight standout vendors to add to your must-see list.
· VIX Emporium [Official Site]
· University City District [Official Site]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Philly]