Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Greene Street Consignment's new store opens on Valentine's Day [Facebook]
· First Philly Cycling Classic bike race finds a sponsor [Newsworks]
· Fidelity bought a 10% stake in C. Wonder for $35mil [WWD]
· Here's the first lingerie line made by and for transgender women [Jezebel]
· Alessandra Ambrosio created lifestyle brand Alé by Alessandra [Vogue UK]
· J.W. Anderson's next Topshop range lands February 15 [Instyle]
· Gisele Bundchen is the face of Chanel make-up [Telegraph]