Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Dress in Apple Red/black, $49.99
- Dress in Floral Crush print, $49.99
- Leather jacket in Dresden Blue, $199.99
- Lace-up heels in Meet the Parents print, $39.99
- Sleeveless blouse in First Date print, $26.99; Pleated skirt with lace in Sulfur Spring, $29.99
- Shorts in Floral Crush print, $26.99
- Ruffle blouse in Dresden Blue/black, $34.99
Since Target's last designer collab pretty much went kerplunk, all eyes are on the mega chain's newest high-low offering—an 80-plus piece collection of women's flirty dresses, sandals, and accessories from designer Prabal Gurung. The line launches Sunday, February 10, and will be available in all stores (click here for a map of Target's Philly-area locations). Doors open at 8am, but given Gurung's loyal fan following (Michelle Obama included!), you'll need to queue up early for first dibs.
Our advice: If you've got your heart set on one of the designer's swoon-worthy a-line dresses or skirts, wear a long sweater over leggings and a pair of flats so you can skip the changing room and try pieces on over your clothes (you'll have to check your pride at the door for this one). Another tip: Scope out the lookbook ahead of time so you don't waste any time deciding between pieces. Still can't make up your mind? Above is our guess at the eight pieces that'll sell out the fastest.
· Prabal Gurung's Target Ad is the RomCom You Wish Existed [Racked]
· BOOM: The Entire Prabal Gurung x Target Lookbook Has Landed [Racked]
· Target [Official Site]