Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 10 Deep men's Bacchanal Hoody, $90 at South Street's Ps & Qs.
- Strapless Floral Zara Dress (size M), $18 at Greene Street Consignment South Street
- Collective Concepts Sheer Floral Tee, $54 at South Moon Under
- Paul Smith Floral Pencil Skirt, $350 at Knit Wit
- Floral Print Blazer, $50 at Old City's Smak Parlour
- Floral Chiffon Robe, $165, by local designer Carmelita Martell
- From Arcadia, the Charles Henry Printed Peplum Tank ($125) and Pants ($125)
- Ellelauri "Chloe" Dress, $180 at Aoki.
Q) What do you get when you follow a snow storm with temps in the 60s? A) Last week's weather, which was enough to cause some serious wardrobe confusion. And while you may have lost all trust in meteorology, these locally-sourced floral finds have a forecast that's definite: 100% chance of flowers (sorry, we couldn't resist).
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Philly]