Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Going, Going, Gone! is our look at best-selling items at boutiques and stores around the Philly area. Notice something flying off the racks at your favorite shopping spot? Hit the tipline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image credit: C. Wonder
A relatively new addition to the King of Prussia Mall, C. Wonder is a color-lover's dream, but there's one hue that's particularly popular with local shoppers: Pistachio. All-things minty-green are leading in sales at the preppy-chic retailer's KOP mall location, which leads us to believe that area shoppers are either: 1) inspired by Pantone's naming of Emerald as 2013's Color of the Year; 2) are dying for spring; or 3) just really like pistachios. Either way, the color is a hit.
- Stretch Skinny Colored Jeans in Pistachio, $88
- Striped Cotton Perfect Shirt in Sour Apple, $68
- Signature Cotton Preppy Cardigan in Pistachio, $78
- Enamel Initial Cuff in Magenta, $48
- Striped Elbow Patch Sweater in Pistachio, $78
- Patent Leather Cork Wedge in Nude and Black, $128
- Enamel Bamboo Bracelet in all colors, $28
- Silk Tile Printed Shirt in Marine and Azalea, $128