Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Student has big plans for shoes with changeable bottoms [bizjournals]
· Eva Mendes fronts Vogue Eyewear's March campaign [WWD]
· Here's a chat with Lady Gaga's wheelchair maker [The Cut]
· V Magazine doubles up for a "Power Couples" spread [Styleite]
· This Ferragamo exhibit features the role of shoes in fairy tales [WWD]
· Disneyland Paris is getting a couture runway [Telegraph]