Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Phila.-area figures on Forbes' richest list [Bizjournals]
· Sky Ferreira shills festival wear for Forever 21 [WWD]
· Carine Roitfeld backtracks, puts cigarettes in CR Fashion Book [Fashionista]
· American Apparel is unexpectedly making money again [WWD]
· Giambattista Valli launches handbags, calls it "iconic" [BoF]
· Kate Phelan returns to Vogue part-time, but keeps her day job [Refinery29]