Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Mother's Day sale alert! The Frankford Avenue jewelry boutique Adorn is promoting an online-only sale on its selection of boho-chic, nature-inspired jewelry—all of which are designed and handcrafted by boutique owner Sarah Lewis. Through Monday, May 6, enter promo code ADORNYOURMOM for 20% off your purchase of Lewis' gemstone-laden rings, necklaces, earrings, and hair accessories.
Rather shop the jewelry in person? Lewis will offer the 20% discount again next week, from Thursday, May 9 through Sunday, May 12 (Mother's Day). Next week's discount will be valid in-store only, on purchases of $50 and up. To help you narrow down the selection, we've handpicked five favorites that Mom's sure to love. Scope 'em out after the jump.
- The Floating Topaz Necklace ($148) is bold enough to be worn on its own, but just begs to be layered.
- The king of all statement bracelets: the Throwin' Stones Bracelet, $448
- The Turquoise Arrow Earrings ($68) deliver a pop of ocean blue color—perfect for summer. Bonus: They also come in
- The iridescent stones set in the Crescent Moonstone Necklace ($298) read as a neutral. Translation: The necklace will go with everything!
- Three for the price of one! Set of three Stacking Gemstone Rings, $118