- A Main Line staple, the boutique houses a mix of vintage and unique, contemporary jewelry; prices range from $35 to the thousands for fine pieces.
- Store manager Amy Meinster (left), Barbara Ellick (center), Debbie Ellick Wallace (right)
- "You're not actually looking for a gift—you're looking for the reaction: the smile, gratitude, approval and happiness!"
- "When choosing a gift, consider the reaction you want to get. Big gifts get big reactions."
- One of the boutique's best-selling necklaces.
- Alexis Bittar panther cuff.
- Alexis Bittar earrings.
- "Your wife deserves a great gift, even though she's not your mother!"
- Some of Barbara's favorite gemstone pieces.
- "We think group gifts are great. Give the same gift to your mother, your daughter, and your grandmother."
- Jeweled brooches.
- "Mother's day is not just about your mom. Remember to acknowledge all of the women in your life—whoever mothers you."
- Men's cufflinks.