Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fine arts craft fair coming to Rittenhouse this weekend [Uwishunu]
· Adorn's Mother's Day Sale extended one more day [RackedWIre]
· Ralph Lauren tapped former Gucci exec as president of US stores [WWD]
· DryBar made a mixtape and you can buy it [Instagram]
· Kate Middleton to blame for absurdly tiny purse trend [The Cut]
· Gucci lost trademark case to Guess in Milan courts [Vogue UK]
· Vogue editor promotes healthy body image with photoshop film [Telegraph]