BHLDN Wedding Tablescape
Element 1: Fresh Flowers."If your favorite flowers are out of season, look for a color match and size match."
- Ridged Tin Vases, $4—$12
- Element 2: Soft Lighting. "If the venue doesn't permit real candles, LED lights give the same warm glow. They're also a go-to choice for hanging lanterns." (
- Element 3: Found Objects."Reuse items from your home, like these wrought iron garden chairs we had here at HQ."
- "Consider repurposing some fabric into a table runner. Here, we used lace left over from another project."
- Element 4: A Neutral Place Setting. "Let the atmosphere shine!" (Anthropologie Anatolia Dinnerware, $12—$18)
- Chrysanthemum Block Print Napkin, $18 at Terrain
- Element 5: The Perfect Place Card. Kraft Paper Place Cards, $12/set of 50
- Terrestrial Place Card Holders, $28/set of six
- Element 6: The Perfect Table Number. "A font can make a wedding and carry your look throughout the day—on menus, place cards, and signage." (
- Element 7: An exciting backdrop. "Layer something neutral with something more graphic." (Parchment Pennant Garland
- Element 8: Plenty of Sweets. "Tiny treats are great to give your guests a variety. It allows you to pick multiple options so you can really include all of your favorites."
- Royal Icing Cake Stands, $228;
- Dream in Lace Plates, $78/set of six
- Element 9: A Signature Cocktail. (Derby Cups, $18/ea;
- Celebrate Cake Server, $48
- Element 10: Personalization. "Share something you love with your guests!" (Number Bottle Stopper, $10/ea;