Bridesmaids Dresses They'll Want to Wear Again
- With its botanical print and floaty fabric, your bridesmaid will reach for J.Crew's Arabelle Dress<
- Your bridesmaids can wear Lilly Pulitzer's Pearl Shift ($348) to the ceremony now and the country club later.
- She'll look smokin' hot in this curve-hugging LBD. (ML Monique Lhuillier
- Light as air with a subtle metallic sheen, Nicole Miller's Angelina Hi-Lo Diosa Dress ($495) would flutter in the breeze at a beachfront ceremony.
- Vera Wang's V Neck Sleeveless Chiffon Column Dress ($168 at David's Bridal) begs for a vintage rhinestone bro
- Ellelauri "Chloe" Dress ($180 at Aoki) can transition from backyard wedding to backyard barbecue.
- Even if your BFF's a total wild child, she'll relish fooling 'em into thinking otherwise in Lela Rose's refined cocktail dress. (Price upon request at Elizabeth Johns in Ardmore.)
- With its playful skirt and Aubrey Hepburn-esque neckline, this dress says, "I could party you under the table—and still look like a lady doing it." (Noir by Lazaro black cocktail dres
- Post-wedding, BHLDN's Macaron Shoppe Dress ($220) would look cute paired with a cardigan and a statement ne
- Dressy but not too dressy, the Trefoil Flutter Dress ($148 at Anthropologie) could be worn to the office.