Gowns to hide the bump
- Month 1: You have enough of the pregnancy hormone to get a positive result on CVS' entire stock of pregnancy tests (you had to be sure!), but Junior is still the size of a poppy seed. Your secret's safe in this Manuel Elat Gown, $2,500 at
- Month 2: With morning sickness at its peak, you're living off Saltines and ginger ale. Try not to barf on Nicole Miller's Dakota Bridal Gown ($1,035 ).
- Month 3: Baby is growing at rapid speed, and so is your waistline. Fitted only through the ribcage, BHLDN's Ortensia Gown
- Month 4: Welcome to the second trimester! If your guests didn't know you're expecting, they will now. Incite speculative looks in J.Crew's Collection Lucinda Ballgown ($
- Month 5: By this point, no amount of tulle will hide Baby, and empire waistlines become your best friend. The beaded bust of this
- Month 6: The sweetheart neckline of Marchesa's "Gemma" Gown (price upon request at Elizabeth Johns) will accenuate your now-ample bustline.
- Month 7: Now that you've reached the third trimester, Tiny Human has hunkered down on your bladder. The short hemline of BHLDN's
- Month 8: Faviana's
- Month 9: The countdown begins! With a foot wedged under your rib cage, you'll take comfort where you can get it. This
- Post-Baby: While totally impractical for a new mom, the luxury of these Ari Dein Silk Pajamas ($350 at Hope Chest) will be the closest you'll get to a honeymoon. Mazel tov!