Hot Mess Defense: 7 Essentials That Outsmart Humidity
- Your hair isn't just getting frizzy in unsavory weather conditions, it's aging! Fight off Father Time with the moisture and hair restoring proteins found in G Mele's Anti-Aging Hair Care Trio, $49.95 at Giovanni &
- Kick the stickiness of sweat by hydrating your skin with this soothing, skin invigorating Rose Water Toner Mist ($12) from Midtown Village's Duross & Langel. The natural ext
- Mother Nature may not be on your side, but one spritz of Oribe's Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray and your locks will never lose their luster. Look for it at Rittenhouse Square's
- The worst is when your hair feels like a blanket in the heat. Pull it back with a stylish Kitsch hair tie without leaving a crease. Not only do they come in every color of the rainbow, but they serve as cute wrist decor in their off-hours. Set of five Kit
- You can't run, but you CAN hide from humidity on a day when it gets the best of you. Throw on a pair of stylish shades to help shield the shine.
- Dap off the day's oil, sweat, and shine with the help of blotting papers—and keep that morning's makeup application intact. T
- If your makeup is melting, be sure to stop and hit your high points—cheekbones, chin, and forehead—with this Darci by Dicaprio bronzer for a fresh and natural look. Find it at Malvern beauty boutique K