USGA Lilly Pulitzer
- "Merion is famous for having wicker baskets top the pins as opposed to the usual flags, and they will be used in the US Open—so we put wicker basket
- "Tees are hidden throughout the print."
- "We put the ninth hole in the print because it's a Par 3. Rumor has it that there will be lots of birdies at this U.S. Open, and we're guessing the amazing golfers are going to snag a birdie here!"
- "We included the historic clubhouse because you couldn't have a Merion print without it."
- "We wanted the product to appeal to everyone, to serve as a collectors item for the event. The tote and murfee are one size (easy fit!) that add just a dash of print."