Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Terrain, UBRN Inc.'s garden/home store for those seeking a Martha Stewart-esque lifestyle of domestic perfection, is offering an additional 40% off already reduced items, starting today in Terrain's Glen Mills location and online with code EXTRA40. There's no definitive ending date for the sale, but a Terrain employee tells us it'll continue at least through the end of the week.
Offering a rare opportunity to get your hands on a piece of the Terrain pie for less than $25, the sale is your chance to bring something other than a Merlot to that upcoming housewarming party. Here, we've chosen eight perfect, bargain-priced hostess gifts you won't want to pass up.
- For the gardener with a black thumb, the Tillandsia
- Bring on the posi vibes with this fish soap-on-a-rope, meant to bring good luck and fortune. Tai Welcome Soap, $17.97
- The Lost River Decanter ($20.97) lends complexity to that bargain bin vino and looks good doing it.
- Scribble a funny doodle or well wishes to your buds on the Throw-Back Chalkboard, $23.97.
- With a lime and basil fragrance that won't incite a sneezing fit, the Apothecary Candle (17.97) adds a warm glow to kitch
- 304 pages of internationally-sourced recipes will delight an aspiring gourmand. What Katie Ate, $17.97
- The Fruit & Family Tea Towel ($10.17) will be a bright spot among basic white dish rags.
- Bright and shiny, the Mint Julep Vase ($11.97) is pretty enough to stand on its own, but would look even better filled with your pal's
· Terrain [Official Site]
· BHLDN on the Possibility of a Philly Store Location [Racked Philly]
· Philly's Best Gift Shops [Racked Philly]