Buy It Now: Terrain Sale
- For the gardener with a black thumb, the Tillandsia
- Bring on the posi vibes with this fish soap-on-a-rope, meant to bring good luck and fortune. Tai Welcome Soap, $17.97
- The Lost River Decanter ($20.97) lends complexity to that bargain bin vino and looks good doing it.
- Scribble a funny doodle or well wishes to your buds on the Throw-Back Chalkboard, $23.97.
- With a lime and basil fragrance that won't incite a sneezing fit, the Apothecary Candle (17.97) adds a warm glow to kitch
- 304 pages of internationally-sourced recipes will delight an aspiring gourmand. What Katie Ate, $17.97
- The Fruit & Family Tea Towel ($10.17) will be a bright spot among basic white dish rags.
- Bright and shiny, the Mint Julep Vase ($11.97) is pretty enough to stand on its own, but would look even better filled with your pal's