Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Going, Going, Gone! is our look at best-selling items at boutiques and stores around the Philly area. Notice something flying off the racks at your favorite shopping spot? Hit the tipline at email@example.com.
Image credit: Jack Wills
Jack Wills' new location in Ardmore is one of Suburban Square's latest retail additions, but suburbanites are already flocking to the store for a piece of the brand's preppy British style.
Here, a trio of the store's adorable employees model the location's best-selling summer pieces, sharing styling tips, and prove that yes, a romper can look good if you
were born after 1992 style it right.
- "A lightweight summer staple, the Salcombe Seersucker Shirt ($89.50) has been flying off the shelves. We like it open with a graphic tee underneath, cou
- "Pair the shirt with the Belgrave Blazer $179 for instant summer cool."
- "A simple, flattering style with minimal effort helps the Hawthorn Playsuit ($59.50) move quickly through our stores."
- "Throw the romper on over a swimsuit to stand out at the beach, or style it with a blazer and wedges for dinner and drinks."
- "The strapless Honeyburdge Dress ($79.50) is our most popular summer dress this season. The corset silhouette is a flattering shape on all of our customers."
- "The dress comes in navy, chambray, and pink stripe—and get this: It has pockets!"
· Jack Wills [Official Site]
· Jack Wills is Sidestepping the KOP Mall for Suburban Square [Racked Philly]
· Kate Spade is Bringing Its Playful Prep to the Main Line [Racked Philly]