Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Trying to predict Tory Burch's next move [NYT]
· What Kim Kardashian wore to a funeral [People]
· Jacquemus is another cool French brand to know [Bazaar]
· TOMS to distribute shoes to children in the US [Racked LA]
· Bergdorf's 85-year-old personal shopper still going strong [Today]
· Lena Dunham gives Kate Spade Saturday a shout on Instagram [Instagram]
· Whole Foods offering more coupons, flash sales to attract customers [WSJ]